The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into effect on 25th May 2018.
In compliance with these new regulations, we confirm that we only hold details of customers and suppliers who have agreed to us retaining their information, the details of which we currently hold on our secure database.
Any and all information we hold is used entirely for maintaining our trading relationship and enables us to communicate with clients and suppliers.
The details we hold on our secure database include or or some of the following:
- Company name and/or trading name
- Company and/or trading address (including delivery address/es)
- Company registration number (where applicable)
- Company VAT number (where applicable)
- Bank details (payment only for suppliers)
- Contact names
- Contact numbers
- Contact email addresses.
We do not use this or any information for marketing purposes and should you wish to be removed from this list you may contact us at any time and request that we do so. We never share customer or supplier details with anyone. Ever.